Stop laughing! Not all great gifts have to cost a fortune. In fact, some of the best are absolutely free. Skeptical? Well, here's proof with thirty all-occasion free gift ideas:
1. Give them breakfast in bed.
2. Print them off a handmade coupon for a back massage.
3. Cook a special dinner for a friend or loved one.
4. Give someone a special a day of pampering.
5. Write a poem or a quote in honor of someone's birthday.
6. Clip the coupons from Sunday's paper and mail them in a card to a frugal shopper.
7. Create a drawing or painting that has special meaning.
8. Make them a piece of jewelry out of seashells or pine cones.
9. Fill up a glass jar with sea stones and tie raffia around the top.
10. Light a candle and run a warm bath for that special person.
11. Send an e-card or online greeting.
12. Print off information on a topic of interest to someone.
13. Pass along a family heirloom or something that has sentimental value.
14. Surprise someone with a picnic using food that you already have on hand.
15. Leave a message on the bathroom mirror using toothpaste or lipstick.
16. Make cookies or fudge and wrap them in tissue paper.
17. Send an e-mail that lists out the reasons why they are special or why you love them.
18. Pick them up a free kitten or free puppy.
19. Give them an old photograph that has been tucked away for some time.
20. Create a hobby scrapbook with images, articles and tidbits about their favorite activity.
21. Check out a book at the library for someone and return it for them on time.
22. Give them a seedling to grow using one of your own plants.
23. Find a funky shaped rock and write a story about what it reminds you of.
24. Sew together pieces of old clothing for a truly unique table runner.
25. Create a gift voucher for one hour of doing whatever they want.
26. Weed their garden for them or rake their lawn.
27. Decorate a household utensil with craft items you have on hand.
28. Give them a hug.
29. Give them a kiss.
Don't be embarrassed if you are a little short on cash or if you want to try one of these free gift ideas. The best gifts really do come from the heart.
The best gift you can give to everyone you love is Security. And there's nothing that says "I Love You" more than making your family prepared for emergencies! [http://SurvivalPrepping.info]
Do you have enough food to last a 3 day snow storm? Can you heat the house if the power goes out? Does your teenager have a tire jack and set of jumper cables in their car? Hurricanes, blizzards, car troubles and natural disasters happen all the time, and to make life even more uncertain the economy is looking shakier every day!
Give the amazingly loving gift of basic emergency survival [http://SurvivalPrepping.info] before it's too late to help the ones you love...