If you're ready to move past the traditional flowers and perfume as gifts for Grandma, here are 5 thoughtful presents that Grandma is sure to enjoy:
- Stand-alone E-mail Printer: Is Grandma not into computers? Then help her stay in touch with family and friends by giving her a stand-alone e-mail printer. No computer or internet connection required - Grandma can print e-mails and digital photos several times a day, on her own schedule. Set-up is easy...and Grandma will love being in the loop her loved ones!
- Personalized Cookbook: One of the hottest culinary gifts for Grandma! Create a personalized cookbook with all of Grandma's favorite recipes from family and friends. Don't forget to include some of Grandma's cherished photos! You can do this on your own, or order online. Making a personalized cookbook online takes just 3 easy steps, and it's a gift that Grandma will both use and cherish for years to come.
- Custom Painting from Photo: Turn Grandma's favorite photo into a beautiful work of art! You can order a hand-painted masterpiece online for less than . Don't have a perfect family picture? Don't worry, you can combine several photos into one portrait. Bring heartwarming memories back to life in this sentimental gift that Grandma will treasure!
- Personalized Coffee Mugs: On a budget? A personalized coffee mug is the perfect inexpensive present for Grandma! There are so many different styles to choose from - you're sure to find one Grandma will love. And she'll savor drinking her coffee or tea from a mug decorated with photos of her favorite children or grandchildren.
- Year of Wishes Vase: Why limit your gift to just one day? Give Grandma 365 days of love this time! Fill a beautiful vase with a loving sentiment for each day...Grandma will love reading the beautiful wishes every single day. You can either make this thoughtful gift yourself, or buy a lovely already-prepared vase online.